Monday, September 22, 2014

Trappistine Monastery of Our Lady of Mt. Matutum

I was here before when we had our educational tour last 2010. Time flies so fast and I'm back for the second time. Nothing change though. But I still love its silence and beautiful scenery. 

It was actually my Dominican Sister aunt who wanted to visit the monastery to buy souvenir. Since I can't drive because no one would carry my son, my eldest brother do the driving instead. I asked also for my mother to come too for her to relax and enjoy. 

So we packed up and enjoyed the moment. I took shots as usual as my remembrance from the quick but memorable trip just less than an hour from our home. 

Packed Up. My son's essentials. 
Same shoes for me and my son.

The Church.
It was a steep drive up to the monastery.

My son's toy. :)
Adoration Chapel
My aunt Sr. Lina.
L-R: Mama, Sr. Lina, my brother
Behind is the souvenir shop.
My happiness.
My well-traveled son. 
Place of solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment