Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Foods I Ate in Singapore (You Should Try It Too!)

When in vacation, one of the things we love to do is to eat out. We forget our diet and just enjoy all the foods that come our way. We are not that adventurous in terms of food so basically, we tend to eat the same food over and over again. But we tried to try also other foods available. 

One of the best thing to do in Singapore is to eat. So many restaurants everywhere. If you feel the need to eat, it is not much of a problem as everywhere you go, there are restaurants around. You can choose whatever you want to eat. There are Chinese, Indian, Malay, Thai, Taiwan, Korean, Vietnam, Filipino and so many more to choose from. Indulge your palate to these cuisines and you'll go home with a smile on your face. 

For the nth time that I was in the country, I was able to take a photo of some (not all) of the foods that we ate there. So make sure on your next destination, if you choose to spend it in Singapore, you should give these foods a try and see for yourself. 

First time to eat this food. And we love it! When I go back next year, eating here is on my checklist. 
LaiYuLai Three-Sauce Simmer Pot
Address: #02-38 Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Road, 6444-4115

My all time favorite is the Hokkien Mee. It was suggested by a friend and when I played a tourist guide to friends and family, I really let them taste this food that I've grown to love. It was one of my checklist when I'm in the country. My friends love it too. When I posted photos of it in Facebook or Instagram, they salivated and drool and if I can just buy it a souvenir, I would. :) 
Hokkien Mee (Fried Prawn Noodle)
Food Republic, ION, Orchard Road

I often crave for this too. It's like my favorite here in the Phlippines, Lomi. Perfect if it's raining. 
Ban Mian
Rasapura Masters Foodcourt, The Shoppes At Marina Bay Sands

Seafood Platter
Fish & Co., Vivo City #02-116, 1 Harbourfront Walk

Pepper Steak
Pepper Lunch Express, Level  5, 313 @ Somerset, 313 Orchard Road

Japanese Cuisine
Food Republic, Level 5,  313 @ Somerset, 313 Orchard Road 

Krispy Creme Doughnuts
Changi Airport Terminal 2, Departure Check-In Hall Level 2
Steamboat (Hot Pot)
Seoul Garden, Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria St.

MAD JACK
NEX Mall, #B1-27, 23 Serangoon Central 


Pepper Pork Steak
23 Serangoon Central, NEX Mall #B2-60/61

SWENSEN'S
Singapore Changi Airport, Passenger Terminal 2, Ar
Mezzanine Level M016-010


Saizeriya Italian Restaurant
Liang Court #02-22, 177 River Valley Road
Sakura Charcoal Grilled & Shabu Shabu
600 Punggol Seventeenth Avenue Marina Country Club 


1 & 2: Kopitiam, Coffee & Tea Shop Foodcourt
238 Thomson Road Velocity, Novena Square, #03-47/56
3. Mad Jack, NEX Mall 4. Yoguru, NEX Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment