Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Love Rain


 I was lying in my solitary room one afternoon when suddenly the rain fell so hard. I went straight to our terrace to have a nice full view of the rain. A puff of air engulfed my body. The gentle breeze felt so good on my bare skin. The mist chilled me inside. The aromatic smell relaxes my being. The raindrops were very pleasant to see. The sound were music to my ears it makes me wanna sleep.

Looking from afar were kids happily playing & soaked in the rain. Their sweet smiles almost reached the bottom of their ears. I secretly had the urge to join them. Like I used to when I was also a kid myself. The dying plants were brought back to life as it absorbs every drop it can get. The dry grayish soil was totally flooded with water. The trees were dancing & swaying with the wind. My mama’s little garden danced with joy.
Oh how I love it when it rains!


As the rain slowly fading, it always has a happy ending. There was life outside! The flowers exuded luscious scent. Butterflies were everywhere. The plants greeted me with a smile. Our dogs happily played in the garden. The people went outside chatting. The kids looked fresh after their “rain bathing” escapade. The ambience was awesome! I can't wait again for the next rain to come.



Come rain. Come.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment