Friday, November 28, 2014

Pin It!

While I was reading helpful tutorials (How to Add Pin It Buttons on Blogger) here and there for my blog,  I came up with an idea of creating a new Blogger account (and I did), about all that I've learned in Blogger (customization, layout, Adsense, etc.) But once I finished writing my first supposed to be first post, I changed my mind and opt to create a page instead on this blog account. Having more than a Blogger account can be quite difficult I think. I am still in my "elementary" level and still has lot of things to learn in blogging and with Blogger.


Blogger Tutorial Page Is Born!

Recently, I observed that Pinterest is very visible in every sites that I visited. Even my favorite bloggers had it too. So that's where I started researching about it. I came across with these sites which I found ironically on Pinterest itself,  and answered the very question that I was looking for. And when I finally did, I am happy with it.  Bingo!  The hovering Pin It Buttons are indeed in there on my blog! 

Because of this answered question, this idea (Blogger Tutorials Page) is born. 
I have two reasons for creating the Page Tab:

1. Personal Reference
It's really tiresome looking for an article in the internet again. Sometimes, I tend to forget easily the facts so with this, I already have my personal reference if I wanted to go over it again. 

2. To Share 
Sharing is good. And when you share, you are not only helping others but also making yourself feel good and the feeling is beyond words. 

Then you will ask, HOW? 

Well, I am not going to write it in detail myself. These awesome sites helped me so I hope it will help you too. Just click in the link below.

 http://www.codeitpretty.com/2014/03/how-to-use-official-pin-it-hover.html

To Create A Custom Pin It Button, click the link below.

http://designyourownblog.com/blog-design-resources/tutorials/tutorial-showcase-add-a-custom-pin-it-button-to-your-blog/
Thanks for reading and good luck! 

xoxo,
jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment