Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Son's Christmas Gifts

Happy New Year! Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!

Disclaimer: This post is not to brag about what my son received as Christmas gifts in 2014. But instead to show my appreciation for the thoughtfulness they had for my son through gifts and to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. No one could be happier than us parents. Our spirits will suddenly light up when a gift is given to our son. It's not the gift per se, but the thoughtfulness they had. 

Simple gifts from people that matter. It may sound cliché but allow me to say it again, "It's the thought that counts." 



This is from his godmother, Romelyn who is my dear friend from college. It's a Garfield checkered polo just fits my son well. I love it since his father loves to wear a polo-checkered pattern. Like father, like son eh?


This one's a cutie! Godmother Joyce gave it to him. I love Disney brand because it's soft and the cloth is of nice quality. And the color is so alive! Isn't is Mickey mouse cute too?

A gift from his lola dear. A Spiderman toy drum minus the drumsticks. According to his grandmother, Yanni (cousin) played the toy along with the drumsticks. I'll just ask her its whereabouts once she will visit us this coming weekend. 


This is a from his paternal cousins Andrei, Denn Denn & Andrew. Nice to wear when the weather is hot. 



From his aunt Shirley and family all the way from Manila. Thanks to the bearer, my sister,Gabbie who had her Christmas vacation there.



These I really love! Pajamas in different colors! A gift from his favorite playmate/cousin, Yanni.



Hugged them when opened by my son himself. Love at first sight! Thanks to his godmother/sister-in-law for these cutie patooties!



Looney Tunes shirt from his godmother and a close friend of mine, Rhea. Sure it looks good on my son. 



These are our gifts for our son. A 40 inches Samsung LED TV, with complete home theater and a TV rack! He obviously loves it! He can now watch all his favorites movies with a much bigger screen! Life size ha baby?


I should post this yesterday just minutes before this last gift arrived. A battery-operated dancing dog from his lolo Larry. My son had the sweetest smile when he saw the dog doing his 'trick'. 




We want to thank you all for giving our son these awesome gifts! We appreciate it very much! Thank You Very Much!

 'Till next Christmas! Hehe! 

This is our 2105 family photo. 


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our family to yours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment