Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kung Hei Fat Choi!



Hello again Singapore!

My brother (1st time in SG), son and I arrived in Singapore last Tuesday, February 17 around 6 o'clock in the afternoon. It was an hour late but thanks God, we had a smooth and safe flight. 

My husband fetched us at the airport and off we headed immediately to my husband's house to relax and refresh and at the same time, had all our heavy and taxing luggage left at home. Whew! What a relief! 

A coffee for breakfast, congee for snack, and a cup noodles for lunch while on board Cebu Pacific plane was all we ate for a 5:00AM to 7:00PM total travel duration. Food please!

We decided to eat at Makansutra, Gluttons By The Bay and it was around 9:00PM for Christ sake! I was really freakin' hungry! But thanks for the scrumptious food. It was delicious enough to satisfy four hungry souls. 

Very full, we decided to hang out a little at the bay, enjoying the splendid view of the city. But one spot at Marina Bay caught my attention. I saw attractive lights just nearby. While my son and husband caught up with lost time, I grabbed the chance of burning loaded calories from dinner all the way to where the lights was 'tempting' me.

And I really love what I saw! They had this Chinese New Year themed attraction that I really really love. It was very colorful, alive, and very different from the usual stuffs that I saw. I had a quick view but so worth it. I snapped photos quickly and proceeded from one zodiac to the other.

Just a short vlog of city-state. Time not wasted once we set foot here. 














12 ZODIAC


Year of the Rooster

Year of the Monkey

Year of the Pig

Year of the Rat 


Year of the Rabbit

Year of the Rooster

Year of the Dog

Year of the Horse

Year of the Dragon

Year of the Snake

Year of the Ox

Year of the Tiger


More shots...


Too bad. I was not able to bring my wallet! 
I really wanna try some of these Chinese delicacies but missed the chance. :(


February 19 is the day! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!


Kung Hei Fat Choi! May this day bring your good luck, prosperity and abundance!

I am lucky to have spent CNY twice already here in Singapore. I wish luck will look for me again and again today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment