Friday, March 27, 2015

Sauteéd Bok Choi With Shrimp


PS: I am not a kitchen expert. I tried to cook because I needed to and trying to love it in the process. 

Time to cook again mommies! I was up around 5:00 AM to cook my husband's baon. He ate it at his office so as not to get late for work. :) 

I tried to cook which I know is his favorite, shrimps. Not his super favorite Garlic Butter Shrimp but this time, something I haven't cooked before. So I referred again to my favorite cooking site, www.panlasangpinoy.com. 

It's very easy to prepare and quick to cook. It's simple, but it tastes really good. With that, according to my husband, which is the most important thing to me. Cooking for him is happiness to me. 

Along with this recipe comes a cup of brown rice, hard boiled egg, banana and star fruit. Bon Appetit! 


Sauteéd Bok Choi With Shrimp



Nutrition Information:
Serves: 4
Serving Size: 4

Prep time:  
Cook time:  
Total time:  
Ingredients
  • 20 pieces medium shrimp, deveined
  • 5 bunches baby bok choy
  • 1 medium plum tomato, diced
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
  • 3 tablespoons, sherry or cooking wine
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Instructions
  1. Heat the oil in a pan.
  2. Saute the garlic and onions.Continue to cook until the onions are caramelized.
  3. Add the tomato. Cook until soft.
  4. Put-in the shrimp and cooking wine. Cook for 5 minutes.
  5. Add the bok choy. Stir. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
  6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Transfer to a serving plate.
  8. Serve. Share and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment