Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mommy In Vain

Being a mommy doesn't give us an excuse to not take care of ourselves. I am a full time mommy and most of my time are spent at home taking care of my son and doing everything by myself. But even so, I make sure to pamper myself and buy things that are essential and beneficial at the same time. 

These are my recent purchases and I am excited to use all of it. I can't help but buy these even if my current  stocks are not yet fully consumed. I have this tendency to use different brands in a day to day basis. Different smell. A different feel. Just great! 
































1. Maybelline New York / Super Mineral 24 / Robinsons, Raffles City, Singapore
2. Maybelline New York / Baby Skin Instant Bright Transformer / Robinsons, Raffles City, Singapore
3. Vaseline / Instant Fair Lotion / Watson's, SM Gensan, Philippines
4. Watson's Body Scrub / Watson's, SM Gensan, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment